Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sailor Moon Usagi Serena Season 1 Episode 12 Fashion Clothes Outfit

Sailor Moon (Usagi/Serena) Outfit in Season 1 Episode 12: She used the disguise pen to transform herself into a photographer on a cruise ship for couples. Her haircut is super chic, and I love the orange with blue and white striped shirt! Not too Americana/Red white and blue-y. Khaki pants are really the only color that would go with those tops together. And (not pictured) she had blue high top white laced converse that I think tied the whole outfit together with some kick butt finesse!

Alternately, you could pair a red/orange and white striped top with red high (or low, I suppose) tops and a blue jacket instead, which is what I plan to do since I don't have blue high tops (I don't think I'd wear them enough for it to be worth getting them), but I DO have a red pair of low tops (aka Oxfords) that I just bought! I think this outfit comes together because of the color balance -- so just make sure when substituting a cool color for a warmer color that you don't end up with too many substitutions of one or the other! For example, blue seems to be the accent color of this rather warm outfit, so when you take away some blue, you have to take away some red and replace it with red to maintain the accent balance of blue, or your outfit will be all red/warm colors with no blue to break it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment